How To Find Us
The easiest and fastest way to travel around London is on the underground. The nearest Tube stations to the Regency are South Kensington and Gloucester Road, which are serviced by 3 major lines: the Piccadilly, Circle and District lines
Directions to the Regency Hotel, London
From the Airport
(30 minutes) Take the Gatwick Express Train to London Victoria, then the Regency Hotel is short taxi or tube journey away on the District and Circle lines.
(30 minutes) From Heathrow Airport take the Heathrow Express to Paddington Station. The Regency Hotel is a 15 minutes taxi ride or tube journey away on the Circle line.
(45 minutes) From Stansted Airport take the Stansted Express to Liverpool Street Station. The Regency Hotel is a 25 minutes taxi ride or tube journey away on the Circle line.
From King's Cross St Pancras (Eurostar)
- Taxi rank outside the Regency Hotel
- From the hotel to any Airport a Chauffeur driven car can be organized, please contact Concierge direct on
+44 (0)20 7370 9722
or by email on
- Buses: 2 minutes walk to bus stop, to the city centre. Bus numbers C1, 14, 74, 49 all alight at South Kensington bus stop.
- Queens Gate is off the A4 (Cromwell Road) linking to the M4 and M3 joining the M25.
- Car Parking: UNION Car park, located on Harrington Road approximately 2 minutes walking distance from our hotel.
or Call Us
Call Us+44 (0)20 7373 7878